At CONEXPO 2011, Sany America introduced its first excavators to North America -- the 47,600-lb. SY215, the 51,800-lb.SY235 and the 72,750-lb. SY335. All three employ twin hydraulic pumps with relief pressure set at 4,975 psi in Kawasaki hydraulic systems with control-pattern change valve. Auxiliary two-way hydraulic flow is standard equipment.
- 155-hp, Tier 3 Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine
- Hydraulic flow per pump: 55 gpm
- Max dig depth: 21 ft. 9 ins.
- Transport width: 10 ft. 5 ins.
- Centralized greasing system and auxiliary hydraulics are standard equipment
- 177-hp, Tier 4 Interim Isuzu diesel
- Hydraulic flow per pump: 67 gpm
- Max dig depth: 22 ft. 4 ins.
- Transport width: 11 ft. 1 in.
- Four work modes and auto idling improve fuel efficiency
- 275 hp, Tier 4 Interim Cummins diesel
- Hydraulic flow per pump: 106 gpm
- Max dig depth: 24 ft.
- Transport width: 11 ft. 1.5 ins.
- Hydac cooling box with hydraulically driven, on-demand fan lowers the engine hood for improved rear visibility