Graco introduced the ThermoLazer ProMelt, a fast-melt, on-board thermoplastic striping system. The unit safely and easily melts 300 pounds (six 50-pound bags) of thermoplastic material on board in less than one hour with a one man operation. The attachable LineDriver connection system extends the use of the unit from a walk-behind to a user-friendly ride-on system.The unit features the SmartDie II system, a steel design that enalbes use with or without heat for more flexibility in all weather conditions. The no-tool die change-out system makes it fast to switch line widths.
From Graco Inc.
- Product From Newstripe Inc.
Newstripe, Inc introduces the all new Model 4250 Parking Lot striping machine easily maneuvers between parking stalls while producing straighter lines.
- High flotation balloon tires
- Dual ergonomic handles
- Product From Liberty Manufacturing Supply
The Sport Taper is designed for precision lining of all sports surfaces, parking lots and factory aisles
- One-piece poured casting; no loose parts
- Adjustable from 1-in. through 4-in. widths
- Radius rod available for circles and curves
- Product From MRL Equipment Company
- Lightweight rugged aluminum construction
- Large 250-lb. capacity material tank
- Wide selection of "quick change" extrusion dies available
- Variable width glass bead dispenser for optimal reflectivity
- Product From M-B Companies Inc.
M-B Apollo Handliner
- M-B Co.'s Apollo Handliner is designed for simple application of hot-melt thermoplastic markings.
- One-person transport
- Heavy-duty, light-weight, rust-free, aluminum construction
- Thermost controlled burners
- Product From M-B Companies Inc.
M-B's 8007T thermoplastic truck features full recirculation of material from the tank to the gun, an air jacketed kettle, individual gun actuators controlled from the operator's seat, a 250 cfm air compressor, single auxiliary power supply, and automated material blow out. The unit is Bridge Law legal and capable of applying spray, ribbon, extrude or profile. The 8007T also features a camera guidance system and custom fit insulation blankets.
- Product From H.E.R.O. Products Group
H.E.R.O. Products Group's Linestriper Hydrapulse 4-hp Honda uses hydraulic pressure control to provide an even spray pattern. It is perfect for parking lots and is simple to operate and maintain. The Linestriper Hydrapulse has portable Honda power and is one or two-gun capable. There is a lifetime warranty on the powder coated steel and chrome frame and the Hydrapulse membrane. It includes easy, adjustable gun mounts and an optional two gun kit.
- Product From EZ-Liner Industries
The walk-behind AS1300 is a compact airfield striper with up to 36-in.-wide single pass operation. It features a pressurized bead dispensing system with automated air dryer and three air solenoid actuated paint and bead guns. The unit is self-propelled in forward and reverse with variable speed control.
- Product From Trusco Mfg. Co.
This maintenance model features one #80 nitrogen cylinder that holds 2,200 psi, enough pressure to spray about 100 gal. of paint. No moving parts, no noise, vibration or fumes! Rugged, light-weight, and easy to operate!
- Product From Kelly-Creswell Company Inc.
Heavy Duty Model C
- Air atomized spray
- Water- and/or oil-based configuration
- Optional hand gun
- Drop-on or pressure beads
- Lazy Liner compatible
- Kelly Creswell Company
- Product From Advanced Striping Equipment
- Hand-Propelled thermoplastic applicator
- 250 lb. material capacity
- Rear swivel wheel
- Adjustable dual front brakes
- 1-in. mineral wool insulation
- Modular (bolt together) assembly
- Single lever bead width adjustment with Off position