The 15,000-ft.-lb. BXR150 has a frequency range of 260 to 425 bpm in long stroke mode (high impact) and 340 to 530 bpm in short stroke mode (high frequency).
- Large cross-section upper and lower shock-absorbing isolators reduce vibration feedback to the carrier
- Front head restraint system tightly guides the front head within the housing
- 12,000-lb. working weight suited for use on 120,000- to 220,000-lb. carriers
- Frequency manually controlled via hydraulic piloted stroke control
- Narrow box housing design