Precision Solar Controls' full matrix variable message display, the SMC 2000 FM-ST Solar Message Center, is now available from Work Area Protection Corp.
- Displays text and graphic messages on a 76" x 139" panel and features an on-board dedicated user-friendly NTCIP-compliant controller that provides easy programming with secure password protection
- Uses five, high-intensity, solid-state LEDs per 2-inch pixel to create more uniform light output for increased message definition and distance legibility of up to 1000 feet
- Automatic intensity control provides optimum LED intensity
- Battery bank is continually recharged by a solar array
- Comes with 250 preprogrammed text messages, 60 graphic and 20 arrow board displays; 100 user-created messages can be programmed and stored in the controller to minimize set-up time