The Grand Slam Series of horizontal shaft impactors from Stedman uses high-chrome metallurgy to increase the wear life of machine components.
- For limestone, gravel and asphalt materials
- Series consists of 11 high-production models with capacities ranging from 1,200 to 1,600 tph
- Design incorporates both primary and secondary aprons for maximum product control
- Two-stage crushing action
- Full-length rotor shaft with two, double-row spherical-type bearing assemblies
- Rotor features either a 2-, 3- or 4-row breaker bar design, depending on machine model size
- Wedge locking design secures the breaker bars in place and simplifies breaker bar servicing