Miller's XMT 450 MPa Multiprocess Welder is an inverter-based power source featuring more amperage, power efficiency and additional programs for Pulsed MIG welding with up to .052- and 1/16-in. wires.
- Rated at 450 amps at 100% duty cycle
- Process selector switch and large, dual digital meters
- Synergic Pulsed MIG welding capabilities when matched with 74 MPa Plus and AlumaFeed feeders and an XR-AlumaPro or XR-Pistol MIG gun
- Automatically adjusts pulse parameters as welder is working to match wire feed speed
- Remote control capabilities with either the XMT WCC or Wireless Remote Control
- SharpArc technology, Lift-Arc TIG for starting the arc without use of high frequency in TIG welding, Adaptive Hot Start for increased amperage, Line Voltage Compensation, Fan-on-Demand cooling system, and Wind Tunnel Technology