Designed for hot and cold weather concrete curing, Insul-Tarp allows the concrete to maintain sufficient levels of water and heat so that the concrete can achieve its desired physical properties. It also protects the concrete from outside weather elements like rain and snow.
- Used for all types of wall forms, slabs-on-grade, curbs, gutters, footings and pier boxes
- Manufactured with a layer of white cross-woven polyethylene, reflective aluminum foil, HD closed cell foam, HD polyethylene bubble, reflective aluminum foil and a layer of black cross-woven polyethylene
- Place black layer up in cold weather to absorb and transfer heat from sun down into concrete; reflective aluminum helps reduce heat loss
- Place white layer up in warm weather to reflect heat generated from sun
- Available in 18-in. by 50-ft. and 24-in. by 50-ft. rolls
- Form Clips are available for holding the tarp in place during the curing process
- Form Clips are applied over the Inusl-Tarp Form Cover and pressed into the foam