The QSK high-horsepower engine range will meet Tier 4 Final off-highway emissions by combining clean in-cylinder combustion and a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) clean exhaust system.
- Fuel efficiency improved by 5% to 10%, depending on equipment duty cycle
- Will be utilized on next generation 19- to 60-liter QSK engines from 800 to 3,000 hp
- Advanced sensors monitor SCR system operation to match DEF dosing levels to engine load and duty cycle
- Upgraded electronic engine management system
- Minimal external engine changes with no additional service requirements