Alpha has expanded its Ecoguard line for cutting applications to include a dust collection cover for wider blades. Introducing the Ecoguard Type W that must be used with a vacuum, or other dust collection system, to successfully collect the dust and larger particles derived from using wider kerf diamond blades. Three features include the ability to adjust the cutting depth by using a wing nut operation, a nose guide that indicates the cut line, and the ability to view inside the cover, while cutting, due to the clear polycarbonate material construction.
Ecoguard Type W Dust Collection
Product From Alpha Professional Tools
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Dustless Technologies
The Wet + Dry Vacuum allows the user to switch from dry to wet vacuuming without changing filters.
- The WunderBag offers "almost HEPA" performance
- Three-layer filtration system
- Clean filters without opening canister
- Product From Ermator LLC
Control dust on concrete grinding projects without electricity with the new T8600 Propane dust extractor.
- 18 hp Kawasaki motor with a direct-driven turbine
- 410 cfm and 115 in. of water lift
- Individually tested and certified HEPA filters
- Product From NewGrind, Inc.
The new RhinoVac RV8 features a built-in Cyclone pre-separator that captures 95% of dust.
- Two models: 110-volt or 220-volt with pass-through power
- HEPA filter with vibrating filter cleaning feature
- 2.5-in. vacuum hose and port and additional 1.5-in. vacuum inlet allows user to run a hand grinder at the same time
- Product From Superabrasive Inc.
The new Lavina line of commercial vacuums feature fully automatic, hands-free, jet filter cleaning systems on the larger V-25L and V-32 models.
- All other models in line feature an upgraded manual cleaning brush system that allows operators to efficiently clean filters during use with a quick turn of a handle
- Product From Polished Concrete Solutions
This hinged vacuum dust shroud is easy to install, no tools are required, and is designed to fit 7- and 9-in.,15 amp grinders - Milwaukee, Dewalt, Metabo, Hitachi, Makita, and Bosch.
- Hinged shroud allows grinder to get up and close
- Product From Makita USA, Inc.
Model VC4710 Xtract Vac is a 12-gal. wet/dry vacuum for reducing concrete and wood dust on jobsites and in workshops.
- 12 amp motor generates 135 cfm of suction power and 92 in. of water lift
- Operating sound level of 59 dB(A)
- Product From Blastrac
Blastrac 2-48DC dust collectors are designed to connect to the 2-48DS HVST machine and to be used on concrete and asphalt surfaces.
- Static pressure 25 in. H2O (630 mm)
- Air flow: up to 1700 cfm
- Dust bag capacity
- Product From CDCLarue Industries Inc.
This industrial-grade, HEPA-rated, H-13 vacuum can generate up to 600 cfm with 110 in. of lift.
- Portable and continuous duty
- Can be used for vacuuming fine, non-combustible powders or as dedicated continuous duty dust collector for manufacturing machinery or surface preparation equipment up to 60 in. in diameter
- Product From CS Unitec, Inc.
The new wet/dry Dust Extraction Vacuum model CS 1435 has an Electromagnetic Pulse Cleaning System that automatically shakes its filters without interrupting suction and operation when it detects decreased airflow.
- Product From DEWALT Industrial Tool Co.
The Universal Connector System, standard with the Dust Extractor Vacuum, features nine individual adaptors that work with many of the grinding, drilling, chipping and demolition power tools currently on the market. A quick connect hose attachment, which provides a positive lock and allows the hose to swivel, replaces the existing hose connection on grinding and hammer shrouds.