The CONNNECT-EZ "V" provides a mechanical connection for erection of structural steel to concrete without field welding.
- Interlocking chamber and bearing seat engage remotely eliminating need to manually connect the steel to concrete
- Third-party structural inspections can be conducted quickly and reliably
- Chamber is cast integrally in tilt-up, precast or cast-in-place structures in a fashion similar to the traditional embedded plate
- Interlocking bearing seat is fabricated with slotted holes allowing up to 2 in. of lateral tolerance
- Transfers loads from the steel frame structure to the concrete structure similar to traditional embedded steel plate with studs