Grasan road-portable and pit-portable jaw crusher plants are available in a full range of sizes with various crusher brands and diesel or electric power.
- Customers can supply a new or used jaw for chassis installation; plants can be customized to meet each customer’s needs or specifications
- Chassis frames are built with high-strength, wide-flange steel beams
- Hoppers use 3/4-inch plate wall construction with heavy angle reinforcing and are available with 3/8-inch wear liners
- Grizzly feeders come standard with hydraulic hydrostatic drive for variable speed control
- Bypass chutes have steep valley angles, wear liners, and large clean-out doors
- Discharge conveyors feature heavy-duty construction with impact bed sections under the crusher
- For road-portable models, there is a choice of axle configurations to meet various loading requirements and most plants can be equipped with a skid-on, skid-off hopper-feeder module for over-the-road weight reduction and fast plant setup without crane assist