The SF-1700 compact two-track slipform paver requires only 29 in. of side clearance, enabling it to easily operate in tight areas or congested sites.
- Designed for paving widths from 10 to 24 ft. (with extensions) and depths to 16 in.
- Fully proportional sensing system for automatic steering control from grade reference
- 170-hp Cummins QSB4.5 four-cylinder, turbocharged Tier 3 engine
- 16-in.-diameter split, reversible auger with hardsurfaced flighting
- Ranges in weight from 39,000 to 45,000 lbs.