The Cat 775G Off-Highway Truck, which replaces the 775F, is a 70-ton payload class truck that meets US EPA Tier 4 Final emissions standards.
- Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Strategy enhances productivity, fuel efficiency, drive train durability and machine control
- Advanced control systems also integrate the optional engine compression brake with Automatic Retarder Control
- Cat C27 ACERT engine with Cat NOx Reduction System and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
- Requires use of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- 779-hp net power
- Number of different body options available