Bucket styles/configurations include general-purpose, light-material, sand/gravel and material-handling models, as well as specific-application configurations such as rock, heavy-duty rock and heavy-duty granite.
- Wider throat opening provides more space between the cutting edge and spill guard
- Longer floor means more surface for entering material before encountering the radius at the back of the bucket
- Curved side bars add surface area to the sides to contain more material
- Modified strike plane and increased bucket rack-back increase material retention
- Redesigned spill guard increases capacity, protects linkage components, hydraulic cylinders and sensors and enhances sight lines to the loading area