Updated Feb. 28, 2014
The XMT WCC System updates available in the XMT 350 WCC and XMT 450 WCC allows the feeder to recognize polarity and send a message via the weld cable to the power supply, which automatically selects the appropriate wire process (GMAW/FCAW) based on the connection.
- Change output voltage at the point of use
- System uses existing weld cable to communicate from wire feeder to XMT
- WCC capabilities are now an internal part of the XMT 450 (were previously integrated into the XMT 350)
- XMT 450 WCC offers 450 amps at 100% duty cycle for Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux Cored and aire carbon arc cutting and gouging
- XMT 350 WCC offers 350 amps at 60% duty cycle in a portable package