The 2013 Ford F-Series Super Duty Platinum is an all-new, range-topping luxury model in the Super Duty lineup.
Ford engineers have raised conventional towing capacity of F-Series Super Duty to a class-leading 18,500 lbs.
The F-Series Super Duty pickups are available with a 6.2L V8 gas engine or a 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel engine.
- Single-Sequential Turbocharger
- TorqShift six-Speed SelectShift automatic transmission
- Conventional towing capacity of 18,500 lbs. with a payload capability to 7,260 lbs.
- Feature Trailer Sway Control, 5th-Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package, Tow/Haul Mode with Engine Exhaust Braking Function and Hill Start Assist/Hill Descent Control
- Integrated trailer brake controller