Kohler Engines, along with Italy-based Lombardini, present the 1.9-liter KDI1903TCR and 2.5-liter KDI2504TCR heavy-duty diesels. The engines meet Tier 4 Final emissions without the use of a diesel particulate filter, thanks to efficient use of components, including Kohler’s direct injection system, cooled exhaust gas recirculation and diesel oxygenated catalyst. The high-pressure common rail system utilizes pressures at 29,000 psi. The KDI1903TCR produces 56 hp at 2,600 rpm and 166 ft.-lbs. of torque at 1,500 rpm, and the KDI2504TCR offers 74.3 hp at 2,600 rpm and 221.3 ft.-lbs. of torque. Other features include less noise and vibration, as well as a heavy-duty crankcase for increased durability.
Kohler KDI Series Diesel Engines
From Kohler Company
Product From Kohler Company
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Multiquip Inc.
The MQ POWER DCA25SSIU4F and DCA45SSIU4F WhisperWatt generators are powered by Isuzu four-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, air-cooled, Tier 4 Final diesel engines.
- Feature a brushless alternator, automatic voltage regulator, spill containment design, user-friendly panel lit instrumentation and controls and automatic start/stop control
- Product From American Honda Motor Co.
The 2000-watt EB2000i portable generator offers inverter power with a rated maximum output of 1,600/2,000 watts with the fuel-efficient Eco-Throttle.
- Eco Throttle feature varies engine rpm to produce only the power required for any given load
- Product From Kenworth Truck Co. - Paccar
The PACCAR MX-13 12.9-liter engine offers up to a 3.5% improvement in fuel economy for linehaul and vocational heavy-duty trucks.
- Utilizes the latest common rail fuel-delivery technology
- Rated at up to 500 hp and up to 1,850 lb-ft of torque
- Product From Cummins Inc.
Cummins new G Series in-line six-cylinder engines, available in 10.5- and 11.8-liter displacements, employ a sculpted block to retain high rigidity while removing mass, and a composite oil pan and valve cover help keep engine weight down to 1,900 lb. The new global engine platform will be configured for on-highway and off-highway requirements and emissions standards across the globe. The
- Product From Yanmar America Corp.
The 3TNM72 MINIMAX series 903cc three-cylinder, Tier 4 Interim-compliant diesel engine utilizes indirect injection technology.
- Vertical cylinder, four-cycle, water-cooled design
- In-line ML type fuel injector pump ensures more precise fuel delivery and control
- Product From Yanmar America Corp.
The 784cc 3TNM68 three-cylinder, four-cycle, water-cooled diesel engine features indirect injection combustion.
- Proprietary combustion technologies and MC fuel injection pump and nozzle enable Tier 4 Interim compliance
- Product From JCB Americas
Building on the JCB Ecomax T4i engine, the Ecomax T4F range will meet Tier 4 Final emissions regulations by using a compact selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system with a urea-based additive for NOx reduction in engines above 74 hp.
- Product From Volvo Penta
Volvo Penta Tier 4 Final engines utilize selective catalytic reduction to reduce NOx and PM emissions without requiring a diesel particular filter.
- Diesel exhaust fluid injected reacts with NOx in the catalytic converter to turn it into nitrogen and water
- Product From Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
The latest generation of 4- and 6-cylinder inline and V8 and V12 diesel engines comply with the Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards using selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Catalytic converter, injectors, air and diesel exhaust fluid pumps achieve an approximately 98% reduction in NOx emissions
- Product From Perkins Engines Inc.
The compact four-cylinder 854F-E34TA incorporates specially optimized selective catalytic reduction technology packaged separately from the diesel oxidation catalyst module.
- Design enables greater installation flexibility in the engine bay