Elbows in the product-delivery pipe on Putzmeister's 42Z boom are all 45- and 90-degree angles, reducing the variety of elbows in the line to three part numbers.
Redesigned boom and hydraulic system can keep Putzmeister's 42-meter pump truck under 66,000 lbs. GVW, and makes the boom more responsive to control inputs. (Unit shown here is the European model. North American 42Z will be mounted to domestic carriers.)
Screw-fitted pipe bracket and use of standard delivery-line bends minimizes maintenance downtime.
The 42Z truck-mounted concrete boom pump offers a reduced weight coupled with a hydraulic-system redesign, making the boom more responsive to control inputs.
- Allows a gross weight of less than 66,000 lbs. on a four-axle carrier
- 80-gal. reduction in the hydraulic fluid volume cuts weight and decreases spill liability
- High-capacity hydraulic cooler moved to one of the outrigger legs to improve cooling
- 30% more deck space for carrying cargo and tools
- 45° and 90° elbows used in product delivery pipe
- Ergonic Graphic Display features wireless computer technology and a high resolution, color screen