The 42Z truck-mounted concrete boom pump offers a reduced weight coupled with a hydraulic-system redesign, making the boom more responsive to control inputs.
- Allows a gross weight of less than 66,000 lbs. on a four-axle carrier
- 80-gal. reduction in the hydraulic fluid volume cuts weight and decreases spill liability
- High-capacity hydraulic cooler moved to one of the outrigger legs to improve cooling
- 30% more deck space for carrying cargo and tools
- 45° and 90° elbows used in product delivery pipe
- Ergonic Graphic Display features wireless computer technology and a high resolution, color screen