- For use with Serious Toaster ground-thawing machines
- Heavy-duty cabinet houses a 250-gallon propane tank (or “pig”), all necessary hoses to connect propane to five Toasters, a generator with extended gas tank, all electrical cords, and propane-tank heaters to keep the propane vaporizable in extreme cold weather conditions
- Skid mounted and includes an integrated lifting eye for portability
- Patented infrared technology thaws frozen ground to 1.6 inches deep per hour in a 2-foot-by-10-foot area
Complete Heat System
Product From Serious Thermal Products Ltd.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Newark Recycled Paperboard Solutions
Newark Centurion DetecProtec floor protection has a special industrial-strength poly backing that shields and protects work surfaces from liquids and other contaminants.
- Folded dimension is 12 in. x 45 in. and 36 in. x 45 in. when laid flat
- Product From Veto Pro Pac, LLC
The Tech Pac backpack tool bag features a center panel, heavy-duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base.
- 56 pockets - inside and outside
- Quick release handle for easy access to larger tool bay compartment and reduced strain on shoulder straps
- Product From Air-Spade, Division of Guardair Corporation
The Utility air-spade 4000 series excavation tool features a supersonic nozzle utilizing compressed air to produce a high-speed laser like jet that moves at twice the speed of sound for rapid digging in tough soils. The tool is ideal for digging holes or shallow trenches.
- Product From TrynEx International
SweepEx introduces three walk-behind rotary brooms: SWB-320, SWB-400 and SWB-480. The new brooms can be used for a variety of cleanup applications and can work against walls or in open areas.
- Honda engine
- Product From BJM Pumps, LLC
BJM's LWA is a submersible light weight agitator dewatering pump for abrasive dewatering applications.
- Rugged, long-lasting, light-weight design
- Engineered and constructed for dewatering sand, silt, coal fines and abrasive light slurries
- Product From Multiquip Inc.
The MQ POWER DCA25SSIU4F and DCA45SSIU4F WhisperWatt generators are powered by Isuzu four-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, air-cooled, Tier 4 Final diesel engines.
- Feature a brushless alternator, automatic voltage regulator, spill containment design, user-friendly panel lit instrumentation and controls and automatic start/stop control
- Product From American Honda Motor Co.
The 2000-watt EB2000i portable generator offers inverter power with a rated maximum output of 1,600/2,000 watts with the fuel-efficient Eco-Throttle.
- Eco Throttle feature varies engine rpm to produce only the power required for any given load
- Product From Conntek
This four-prong, 25-ft. generator extension cord offers reliability and convenience for a variety of applications, including transfer switches and generators.
- Resistance to temperatures up to 221º F
- Three-pole, four-wire grounding cable has a maximum power of 7,500 W
- Product From Doosan Portable Power
The G240WCU is Doosan's first Tier 4 final generator. The unit is powered by a Cummins QSB7-G6 282-hp engine and uses diesel oxidation catalyst and selective catalytic reduction technologies to meet to Tier 4 final regulations.
- Product From Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
The QAC 1200 1MW generator can be customized based on situations such as high altitudes or extreme weather conditions. The flexibility makes the generator useful for both prime power or critical standby power needs.