General Equipment Company’s SP8/GH surface planer is ideal for a wide range of job applications, including milling misaligned sidewalks and joints, removing thermo and cold plastic markings and prepping floors for new coating applications.
- 5.5-hp Honda four-stroke gasoline engine
- Cutting depth adjusted via the Quik-Pitch screw-type, positive-locking depth selector
- 8-in. maximum cutting width and 5/8-in. maximum cutting depth
- 3 1/4-in. cutting proximity to a vertical wall
- Built with a unitized, welded steel plate frame, full-length hexagon driveshaft and extra-capacity ball bearings