The Maxi-Heat MH-1000 features indirect combustion which ensures only clean, breathable air is entering the work area.
- 250-gal. fuel capacity provides over 30 hours of continuous operation without refueling
- Twin heater units produce a maximum of 1,010,000 combined BTUs and can be operated independently depending on heating requirements
- Standard 16 inch heater outlet flanges and optional flexible ducting provide a wide variety of heat distribution options
- Static pressure of the Maxi-Heat increased from .5" to 2.3" wc, allowing for the increase in length of 16-in. ducting from 40 to 110 ft.
- Optional Combustible gas detection system powers down the unit and operates a visual strobe alarm before gas accumulation approaches potentially explosive levels, providing increased safety when used near well heads in gas or oil fields