Miller's Big Blue 700 Duo Pro diesel engine and AC welding generator offers either independent dual-operator capabilities with up to 400 amps of welding power or the ability to combine both outputs for up to 800 amps with a single operator.
- Offers independent generator power for use of power tools and accessories on site without interacting with the welding arc
- Full multiprocess capabilities (Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, TIG, Carbon Arc Gouging)
- One 5,500-watt-peak/4,000-watt-continuous single-phase generator is fully independent of weld output
- 27,000-watt-peak/20,000-watt-continuous second generator provides more robust power for high power needs on site
- Powered by Deutz D2011 L04 four-cylinder heavy-duty, low-speed diesel engine
- EPA Tier 4i compliant
- Rated at 75 dB at 23 ft. under full load