The Filtersense B-PAC series of baghouse performance analyzers and controllers offer a combination of features to help dust collector operators reducing operating costs, improving the process and meet EPA or OSHA compliance simultaneously.
- Tightly integrate control, sensing and signal analysis to provide time and money saving diagnostics including: the ability to detect/locate filter leaks weeks before emissions are visible; the ability to detect/locate failed pulse solenoids that can lead to plugged filters; and the ability to instantly detect/locate ruptured or frozen pulse-jet diaphragms
- Provides intelligent filter cleaning which extends filter life and lowers emissions while reducing compressed air use by 15% to 40% over traditional PLC programming and up to 90% over continuous cleaning
- Optional software provides enhanced process control features and further automation of EPA record keeping
- Series of models for small cartridge collectors to large multi-compartment baghouses is available
- Easy-to-use, high quality, heavy duty products designed for long-life in harsh process environments