The XL 4100 IV is equipped with a 245-hp Detroit Diesel Mercedes OM906 Tier 4 Interim engine that enables highway travel speed capability up to 60 mph.
- Joystick-controlled boom tilts up to 220° with full boom power and telescopes out to a maximum radius of 30.3 ft., digs straight down up to 20.3 ft. and has a breakout force measured at 24,900 lbs.
- 6x4 or 6x6 undercarriage
- AutoDrive package includes a push-button automatic transmission and a uniquely designed transfer case that enables an operator in the upper cab to reposition the machine around jobsites or over the length of a culvert or ditch at speeds up to 5 mph
- Choice of Gradall, Deere or SAE joystick pattern
- Pressure-compensated, load-sensing hydraulic valves with reliefs on all circuits
- Total unit weight of about 49,684 lbs.