The HTC-86100 hydraulic truck crane has a carrier frame design that is both stronger and lighter than the HTC-8690 it replaces, enabling a 100-ton base rating.
- Pulse total crane operating system with boom telescopic extend mode controller (EMC) for the pinning and latching operations
- 35-140-ft. five-section formed boom features no deduct in the capacity chart for telescoping any load
- 237-ft. maximum tip height with the additional two 16-ft. lattice inserts
- 11,500-lb. standard modular style counterweight package
- 445-hp Caterpillar C13 12.5-liter engine coupled to a ZF AS-tronic "automated" transmission with 12 forward and two reverse speeds
- Standard air-ride suspension on both the front and rear axles
- Winches deliver 16,880 lbs. of line pull and 480 fpm of line speed