The 110-ton RTC-80110 Series II rough-terrain crane is equipped with a 150-ft. full-power, ultra-high-strength steel main boom.
- 31–55 ft. long, two- and three-piece lattice bi-fold fly options enable a maximum tip height of 250 ft.
- Available 10-ft. heavy-lift fly has over 25 tons of capacity
- Pulse total crane operating system
- Transports in two loads with the main load under 94,000 lbs.
- Can be disassembled and ready for transport in under one hour with no helper crane
- 6x6x6 hydrostatic drive with variable-speed piston pumps supplying hydraulic power to all six drive motors for optimal creep control
- Upper cab can tilt up to 20°
- Cummins Tier 4i emissions-compliant engine
- CALC (Confined Area Lifting Capacities) system