Four models of skid-mounted air compressors are offered with single- and two-stage pumps and are powered by Honda GX-Series engines.
- 30-gal., ASME-certified air tanks
- Two single-stage models provide 16.4 to 21.3 cfm at 100 psi or 16 to 20.9 cfm at 125 psi
- Two two-stage models provide 21 to 41 cfm at 100 psi or 17.6 to 34.7 cfm at 175 psi
- Heavy-duty cast-iron compressor pumps with large flywheels and directional air shrouds
- "Ultimate Blue" synthetic pump oil protects pistons, crankshafts, bearings, rings and cylinders through a splash lubrication system