The M. K. Morse Company introduces the Morse Diamond Grit line of hole saws and reciprocating saw blades. Morse Diamond Grit hole saws and reciprocating blades utilize brazed industrial diamond grit making them the long life, fast cutting solution when cutting in granite, ceramic tile, glass block, marble, cast iron and many other abrasive construction materials. Diamond grit products provide alternative cutting solutions to hole saws and reciprocating blades, made of carbide grit, bimetal and carbide tips, for superior cutting performance in abrasive materials. Morse Diamond Grit products provide the cutting solutions required by both the professional and homeowner.
Morse Diamond Grit
- Product From SourceOne Outdoor Power Equipment
With an aeration width of 22″, the PL415 is ideal for narrow or complicated landscaping. Weighing less than 200 lbs. and with a tiny storage footprint, this PLUGR aerator is portable enough to fit in many car trunks or SUV cargo areas.
- Product From Weber MT, Inc.
The newly introduced CR 9 soil compactor allows precise and convenient shifting between forward and reverse travel with its new infinitely variable, electro-hydraulic tip control.
- 22,500 centrifugal force
- Product From JCB Americas
With a machine height of 6’3” and width of 5’10”, JCB’s 525-60 Loadall Telescopic Handler combines maneuverability and strength. Ideal for confined areas or industrial sites with limited access, the 526-50 features a Tier4 Final 74-hp Ecomax engine, a maximum lift capacity of 5,500 lbs and a maximum lift height of 20 feet.
- Product From Vermeer
The smallest machine in the Vermeer brush chipper line, the BC700XL features the compact size operators are looking for, and the performance they want to achieve a job efficiently and economically.
- Product From CEAttachments
The EDGE Heavy-Duty Dirt/Construction Tooth Bucket is designed for tough digging and material handling with excellent cutting edge visibility and high breakout force.
- 66” model features a 2” high-heel design with 7 flush mounted cast teeth
- Product From Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc.
Hyundai’s 25L-7A Internal Combustion Pneumatic tire forklift is designed for rental as it offers flexibility and is ergonomic for smooth, efficient and safe operation.
- Powered by dual fuel, Tier IV Certified Hyundai 2.4L, 60 hp LP engine that can run on either liquid propane gas or unleaded gasoline
- Product From Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
The Atlas Copco XAS 185 JD7 iT4 Eco portable compressor is compact, efficient, economical and simple to operate, providing a reliable source of 185 CFM for pneumatic tools and for high free air delivery applications such as sandblasting.
- Product From Felling Trailers, Inc.
Felling Trailers’ released another option on its drop deck trailers including its IT-I series.
- Center chain slots are now an option on the drop deck trailer models
- Ideal for securing scissor lifts and other general cargo
- Product From The Gorman-Rupp Co.
The Gorman-Rupp line of Prime Aire Plus pumps employs the same venturi/compressor priming system as the Prime Aire line. Increased head, flow and enhanced maintenance features are additional benefits.
- Product From LawnShark USA
LawnShark offers a high-performance litter and leaf 2-Stage Vac collection system that saves time and decreases labor, essentially eliminating the antiquated and time-consuming process of raking.
- Technology hinges on cyclonic suction, combined with counter-rotating brushes under the main deck that provide a 32” clearing width