The CTS-02v4 measures the compressive strength of concrete two times faster than the previous model and with more precision than conventional rebound hammers.
- Measures high strength concrete (up to 150N/mm2), regardless of concrete condition
- Non-destructive method measures and analyzes the strength of concrete by the waveform of impact force at the point of the hammer and concrete contact and calculates the deterioration and delamination condition
- Does not require polishing of the testing surface
- Causes no damage to the concrete surface
- Store data internally, or export data via USB connection