Anderson Crane and Bridge's EnCap is a rapid deployment, module concrete form used in the BarBandit-EnCap pile encapsulation system.
- Developed for marine piling repairs but can be used on new construction and repairs to parking garages and other structures
- Form can be installed, pumped and stripped from overhead
- Two man crew can form a typical 18-in. by 10-ft. pile with EnCap
- Form sections pinned together with 7/8-in. full length aluminum pins through attached aluminum sockets
- Joined at top and bottom by attached nesting collars and friction collars
- Adjustable dimension form option available
- Constructed of 5052 aluminum plate and 6061, T6 aluminum shapes