Trimble's Spectra Precision UL633 Universal Laser provides grade in three axes allowing the contractor to control a multitude of applications with one tool - single grade, dual grade, horizontal, vertical, pipe laying and 90 degree layout.
- Provides a 25% grade range in the X and Y axes for single and dual slope work
- Plumb bean can be changed into a rotating fan beam
- SpotFinder field accessory lets the UL633 automatically align the beam for pipe laying applications
- Also use SpotFinder to conduct exterior 90 degree layout applications on concrete pads and other interior layout applications
- Automatic Dual Axis PlaneLok feature locks the laser reference plane to existing elevation points and maintains the beam on these points
- HL750 receiver features digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 2 in.