The BM 600-15 milling machine features a rotor geometry that efficiently reduces vibration, increases service life and allows for easy drum replacement.
- 125-hp Deutz diesel engine
- 23.6-in. standard rotor cutting width
- Suited for municipal repair work, removal of asphalt strips, fine milling work, utility trench work, joint cutting or for milling up-close to manhole covers and curb lines
- Vibration-isolated components ensure operator comfort
- Optimal visibility from a seated position
See BOMAG at their CONEXPO 2014 booth No. 50675