The updated LS175 laser-guided screed was engineered to meet or exceed tough “F” number requirements for floor levelness. It screeds 192 sq. ft. per pass utilizing a 12-ft.-wide screeding head and a 16.5-ft. telescopic boom.
- Heavy-duty auger plow with a powerful hydraulic system helps maintain grade for a smoother finish, even when screeding low-slump concrete
- 59-hp Kubota turbocharged diesel engine
- Easily accessible control panel
- 360° upper frame rotation makes it easy to screed from all angles
- Topcon Laser System with two independently mounted laser receivers
- Continuous elevation monitoring at a rate of 10 times per second
- 35-gal. fuel capacity for all-day operation