The Terex Bid-Well 2418 workbridge features a 24-in.-wide walkway over an 18-in.-deep truss frame allowing crew members to cross freshly laid concrete surfaces.
- Boom-style, all-welded construction
- Interlocking bottom truss castings with pin-type top sections
- Design can be built to customer configurations
- Multiple leg and wheel options
- Can be equipped with either concave wheels for riding on screed pipe or pneumatic tires for use on roads
- Optional power drive unit for switch control of forward and reverse movement
- 12-lb.-per-linear-ft. weight
- 3-, 6- and 12-ft. truss insert segments for operating widths up to 105 ft.
- Telescoping end segments with up to 10 ft. of leg travel - from 15 ft. retracted to 25 ft. extended