The MT 5519 features a low-profile compact frame with an overall height of 6 ft. 4 in. and a turning radius of 11 ft.
- Low profile boom reaches to 19 ft. 1 in.
- Boom has welded box-section design
- 5,500-lb. lift capacity
- Internal wet disc service brakes
- Spring-Applied, Hydraulic-Release parking brake
- Two direct mechanical joystick controls for boom and fork tilt functions
- 69-hp Tier 4-certified water-cooled Yanmar four cylinder diesel engine
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission with inching valve and three selectable steering modes
- Quick Carriage Release for attachment changes