Metabo's 1/2-in. hammer drills, SBE710 and the SBE 1100 Plus, both have safety features including a rubber coated grip, non-slip side handle, safety slip clutch, auto-stop carbon brushes and winding protection grid.
- Variospeed electronic speed control
- Maximum impact rate of 59,000 bmp
- Rated at 5.8 amps
- Max drilling diameter of 3/4 in. concrete, 1/2 in. mild steel and 1 9/16 in. softwood
- 2-speed aluminum die cast gear box with no-load speed of 0 to 1,000 rpm in first gear and 0 to 3,100 rpm in second gear
- Max tightening torque of 248 in.-lbs.
- 1/2-in. geared chuck
- 710 watt motor
SBE 1100 Plus
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) speed stabilization
- Rated amp load of 9.6 amps
- 1,100 watt motor
- 2-speed die cast aluminum gear box
- No-load speed of 0 to 900 rpm in first gear and 0 to 2,800 rpm in second gear
- Max tightening torque of 389 in.-lbs.
- 1/2-in. Futuro Top keyless chuck
- Electronic soft start, current interruption protection, maintenance reminder light, electronic winding-temperature monitor, adjustable speed control dial
- Max impact rate of 53,000 bpm
- Max drilling diameter of 3/4 in. concrete, 5/8 in. mild steel and 1 9/16 in. softwood