The BX-Series single-direction, vibratory plate compactors feature a handle-mounted ratcheting throttle designed for improved control around jobsite obstacles.
- Six models with operating weights from 150 to 245 lbs. and centrifugal force from 2,650 to 5,700 lbs.
- Honda four-cycle engines rated at 3,600 rpm with recoil start
- Standard water sprinkler system and steel base plate for compaction of HMA
- Standard vibration-reducing, fully adjustable, padded grip handles
- Premium and Economic lines available