Chicago Pneumatic's first light tower is the compact CPLT M10 Light Tower designed so that 11 of the units can be loaded on a standard transport trailer. It is powered by a Kohler Tier 4 diesel engine with a brushless alternator and can illuminate up to 30,400 square meters.
- Four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps can be rotated 360 degrees
- Tower extends vertically up to 31 ft.
- Weighs 1,800 lbs.
- Collapses to 182 in. by 48 in. by 66 in.
- Metallic enclosure with wide service doors, electrical cubicle for control and protection
- 30-gal. capacity fuel tank
- MIG welded, unibody-style trailer is powder coated
- Trailer equipped with standard 2-in. ball tow hitch