Superior Industries has completed development of the company's first ever iPhone app: ConveyCalc.
- Operating Cost Calculator allows input of variables like operator salary, fuel costs, conveyor horsepower and annual repair expenses to compare costs of operating a conveyor versus a loader
- Stockpile Volume Calculator allows input of two variables, conveyor length and radial arc travel angle to determine stockpile volume in cubic tons, short tons and metric tons
- Belt Capacity Calculator helps bulk material handlers maintain accurate levels of material on belts
- Horsepower Calculator allows users, by knowing a conveyor's length, width, lift and belt capacity, to calculate minimum horsepower requirements for the given application
- Conveyor Lift Calculator: input two variables, the angle of the conveyor and its length, for this calculator to reveal a conveyor's center-to-center lift in feet
- ConveyCalc is available for free download in the App Store and is compatible with iPhones running iOS 5 software