SnapStream is a fully-integrated NTEP legal-for-trade wireless scale system that allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator, which in turn sends the data wirelessly to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PCs and networks.
- Digitally-controlled weighing and diagnostic system utilizing 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for weight and data transmission
- Use with Cardinal's model 205, 210 and 225 digital weight indicators
- Configure using one to 16 load cells
- Truck scale junction box accommodates two to four 4-cell analog boards
- Up to 1 mile distance range, line of sight (LOS)
- Diagnose load cells directly from the indicator. View individual load cell millivolt outputs directly from the 200 series indicator