The Isuzu 2013 NPR-HD, NQR and NRR as well as the 2012 NPR ECO-MAX are powered by Isuzu turbocharged diesel engines.
2013 NPR-HD, NQR, NRR
- NPR-HD available in Standard and Crew Cab models; powered by Isuzu 4HK1-TC 5.2-liter turbocharged diesel engine; GVWRs of 14,500 lbs.
- NQR available in Standard and Crew Cab modles; 4HK1 engine; GVWR of 17,950 lbs.
- NRR available in Standard Cab; 4HK1 engine; GVWR of 19,500 lbs.
- Meet EPA 2010 and CARB HD-OBD emission standards; are clean-idle certified; and offer Selective Catalytic Reduction technology with Diesel Exhaust Fluid injection
2012 NPR ECO-MAX
- 12,000-lb. GVWR Standard Cab
- 150-hp Isuzu 4JJ1-TV 3.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine
- Power take-off option for ECO-MAX's standard Aisin six-speed automatic transmission
- Meets EPA 2010 and CARB emissions standards; clean-idle certified; and has a B10 durability rating of 310,000 miles