Tailgate Lowering Links, when added to the existing tailgate support cables on a pickup truck, allow the tailgate to be lowered past 90 degrees.
- Decreases the steep angle of loading ramps to make loading easier and safer
- Install by detaching the end of the tailgate support cable from the bedside and inserting the Links between the support cable and the bedside
- Constructed to allow the tailgate to be lowered without the tailgate contacting the bumper
- Amount of tailgate drop varies from 3 to 5.25 in. depending on the truck
- Tailgate can be closed with links in place