BOMAG introduces the BM500/15 milling machine.
- Drum replacement can be accomplished in 30 minutes or less; cutting width of the machines can be adjusted with the removal of just a few bolts; all cables and hydraulic hoses are clearly routed away from the door, giving the operator easy access to the drum
- 125-horsepower Deutz liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Standard cutting width of 19.7 inches
- Maximum cutting depth of 8.3 inches
- Milling radius of less than 10 inches
- Ideal for repair work, removal of asphalt strips, fine milling work, trench work, joint cutting, or milling close to manhole covers and curbs
- Rotor geometry features optimally arranged teeth and a thick shell for uniform, low-vibration and very precise cutting