The Remote Diagnostics system is initially available on Roadtec's line of Tier 4i series cold planers.
- Can troubleshoot machine from anywhere at anytime
- System allows the monitoring of fuel consumption, engine codes and many other performance and functional data on Roadtec cold planers including alarms, starts, cutter function, water, conveyor speeds, propel functions, load control, hydraulics and much more
- Gives real time data to make operation as efficient as possible
- Can even interface with MOBA grade and slope controls and gives unsurpassed remote control over certain MOBA functions
- Can have the system set up to automatically to send emails to any recipients of the owner's choice about fault codes or problems with machines function; email notifications will also go out should Tier 4 soot levels get high
- Capability to locate machine via GPS anywhere