The high-capacity auger of the Roadtec SB-2500e material transfer/remixing device truck unloading conveyor has been increased to 29 inches OD from 22 inches.
- 1,000-tph capacity truck unloading conveyor features dual roller bushing chain with heavy-duty flights
- Conveyor floors are clad with replaceable chromium wear plates; conveyor sprockets have been increased in heft as well
- 25-ton surge/remixing hopper is unloaded by a 600-tph capacity drag conveyor of the same heavy-duty design
- Conveyor can swing 50° to the right or left so the machine can feed two pavers at the same time
- 300-hp Tier 4i CAT C-27 ACERT diesel engine