A new screed for the Vögele Vision Series of pavers, the front-mount VF 600, is equipped with vibration across the full paving width, up to 25 feet 6 inches.
- Basic width is 10 feet; can be extended hydraulically up to 19 feet 6 inches; with bolt-on extensions fitted, it builds up to the maximum width of 25 feet 6 inches
- Equipped with robust and smooth guide system
- Compact design for applications like parking lots with islands and light poles, residential and city streets with storm sewers, gas and water mains, intersections on major highways, and county roads with multiple obstructions
- ErgoPlus operating system
- Capable of many screed profiles with crown, sloping extensions and berm (each independently operated); berm widths are available in 12, 18 and 24 inches
- Advanced electric screed heating system ensures uniform heat distribution all over the screed plates and short times required for heating
- Manual or Automatic Mode for conveyors and augers