Updated October 8, 2012
Navistar introduced its severe-service International Loadstar with what the company claims is the industry's first stainless steel cab-over design in a low-cab-forward work truck. Navistar's Diamond Logic electrical system creates the opportunity for a factory-integrated chassis and refuse body for trucks specced with EZ Pack bodies (Navistar now owns EZ Pack).
- Standard power at July 2013 launch will be the Cummins ISL-G compressed natural gas
- Variable-depth frame rails reduce weight and lower frame rail heights
- Standard tilt/telescoping steering column
- Seat adjustment travels 10 in. fore and aft and 6.5 in. up and down
- 90-deg. door opening and 18-in. step height