Revu 10 now enables users to add markups to 3D views.
Spaces allows users to define areas or rooms on PDFs for automatic markup tracking, ideal for workflows like punch and estimates.
Studio projects provides users with a simple document management system in the cloud for storing, accessing and sharing project PDFs and other Windows files.
Revu 10 allows users to create windows of 3D content within PDFs, making it easy to explain and share 3D content downstream
Links make it faster and easier to place, manage and update hyperlinks
These blue markup indicators signify that a markup has been added to this specific 3D view. The 3D view is also accessble from a drop-down list on the 3D toolbar.
Revu 10 offers new features for cloud storage, hyperlink management, 3D creation and markup, and space definition, allowing users to take digital workflows to a new level.
- Store and share up to 5GBs of PDFs and other Windows files in the cloud for free
- Hyperlink references by defining and saving hyperlink targets; centralized management and editing of all hyperlinks on a PDF
- Add markups to 3D views to communicate instructions, essentially creating the next generation of RFIs
- Extract 3D models from BIM applications to identify and share design conflicts with the entire team in 3D PDF
- Spaces for bids, estimates and the punch process enable teams to define and name areas on a PDF; markups within that named Space will be automatically tracked in the Markups list
- Redesigned user interface fore easier access to tools and a customizable toolbar
- ProjectWise plug-in allows users to click a button in ProjectWise to instantly create a real-time collaboration session in Bluebeam Studio - this enables all project team members to view and redline PDFs simultaneously to resolve jobsite issues