Revu 10 offers new features for cloud storage, hyperlink management, 3D creation and markup, and space definition, allowing users to take digital workflows to a new level.
- Store and share up to 5GBs of PDFs and other Windows files in the cloud for free
- Hyperlink references by defining and saving hyperlink targets; centralized management and editing of all hyperlinks on a PDF
- Add markups to 3D views to communicate instructions, essentially creating the next generation of RFIs
- Extract 3D models from BIM applications to identify and share design conflicts with the entire team in 3D PDF
- Spaces for bids, estimates and the punch process enable teams to define and name areas on a PDF; markups within that named Space will be automatically tracked in the Markups list
- Redesigned user interface fore easier access to tools and a customizable toolbar
- ProjectWise plug-in allows users to click a button in ProjectWise to instantly create a real-time collaboration session in Bluebeam Studio - this enables all project team members to view and redline PDFs simultaneously to resolve jobsite issues