TITAN Fuel Tanks' cross-linked polyethylene fuel tank helps battle fuel line contamination in 1999 to 2010 diesel-powered Ford F-360, F-450 and F-550 cab and chassis vehicles and diesel-powered E-Series Vans.
- Virtually impervious to corrosive effects of diesel and bio-diesel fuels as well as common fuel additives that are blamed for degrading protective linings of original equipment steel tanks
- Constructed of military-grade cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE)
- Compatible with most bio-diesel fuel blends
- 40-gal. tank designed to replace both standard 37- and 40-gal. OEM tank
- Features a rollover vent valve, vent hose and drain plug
- Reuses more of the vehicle's stock components including the existing sending unit