The 45,560-lb. 85Z7 is powered by a 221-net-hp Isuzu diesel engine, while the 54,370-lb. 90Z7 features a 280-net-hp Hino diesel engine.
- Engines meet Tier 4i emission standards
- Variable-displacement piston pumps in an open-centered, excavator-style hydraulic system save fuel and improve overall feel and response
- "IntelliDig" system balances rimpull power and breakout force when digging tough materials to speed cycles
- Breakout forces of 34,870 and 44,060 lbs.
- 4.1- to 5.2-cu.-yd. (85Z7) and 5.1- to 6.1-cu.-yd. (90Z7) buckets
- Totally redesigned operator station